A national professional sales & marketing agency serving the food and non-food industry, the owner required a vibrant hub where employees, and clients could convene, train, demonstrate and develop new concepts.
– The program included elements reflecting the family business roots
– The owner wanted to recognize a Tudor historic nearby Searles Castle, which is reflected in the use of stone on the interior and exterior of the building and tower
– The tower was donated by the owner to the Town during their 275th Anniversary
– A generous reception area welcomes visitors with wood and stone elements, and a vintage photo mural and artifacts from the company’s long history
– There are multiple meeting spaces throughout with a central conference space that seats up to 100 guests, adjacent to a fully functional commercial test kitchen
– The commercial test kitchen was designed with flexibility, separated by a folding glass partition, for larger meetings or for more intimate gatherings
– The test kitchen includes a generous 12’ x 5’ island with Carrera marble, hand selected in Italy by the stone fabricator specifically for this project
– There is a fully equipped gym with shower facilities.
– The Enterprise Center provides Class A, fully furnished office space on the third floor of the building