This rare seaside estate property included a 100-year old mansion in disrepair. The goal was to transform the former tennis court grounds into a custom detached home as part of this luxury pocket community with sweeping ocean views and the Boston skyline.
- The unique quality of the buildings with stucco exteriors, clay roof tiles and a multitude of exterior detailing provided the inspiration for the new home and required Historical Commission review
- One- of-a-kind layouts for the home, enhanced amenities including heated driveway and walkways, generous windows wash the interiors with daylight and allow for spectacular ocean views
- Planning included wide corridors, generous baths, at grade entry for aging in place
- A floating stair placed in Foyer with a feature window sets a tone of elegance carried throughout the home
- The Primary Bedroom Suite was located on the corner to provide the best views and has an adjacent private deck with glass railings